Knut Solum works mainly with dispute resolution, counselling and project follow-up within construction and offshore.
Within construction, he has special experience with contract drafting and negotiations, ongoing project counselling and final settlement disputes(through negotiations, mediation and litigation).
Within offshore, Knut has extensive experience in all phases of a project, i.e. from tender support, negotiations, project follow-up and final settlement disputes. He has considerable experience in handling English-language contracts and disputes, including complex arbitration cases involving large assets.
- 2021 – Partner, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2017 – 2020 Senior lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2016 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2016 – External examiner at the Faculty of Law, University of Oslo
- 2015 – 2016 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- 2012 – 2015 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2015 License to practice law
- 2012 Master of Law, University of Oslo