Marie Natland Wabakken works mainly with contract law, construction law and civil law procedure.
Her master’s degree includes the subjects employment law, tax law and public procurement. During her studies, she also worked for a year in the student-run legal aid initiative Jussbuss, where she worked primarily with monitary obligation law and rent cases.
In December 2017, Marie submitted her thesis regarding the relationship between avtaleloven § 36 and the Directive on unfair terms in consumer contracts.
- 2023 – Senior lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2020 – Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2018 – 2020 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2017 Research Assistant, Senter for europarett, University of Oslo
- 2015 – 2016 Co-worker, Jussbuss
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2017 Master of law, University of Oslo
- 2012 International relations (bachelor’s degree), University of Oslo