Senior Lawyer (on leave)
Christoffer Fleischer works primarily with construction law and civil litigation.
Christoffer has experience within real estate, contract law, dispute resolution and litigation. His master’s degree in law at the University of Oslo included the subjects construction law and public procurement. In the spring of 2015, he submitted his master’s thesis with interpretation of construction contracts as the main topic. Christoffer also has practical experience with construction work.
- 2021 – Senior Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2019 – 2020 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2016 – 2018 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2016 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Deloitte AS
- 2015 Scholarship for thesis, Advokatfirmaet Deloitte AS
- 2014 Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Grette DA
- 2014 Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Deloitte AS
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2015 Master of Law, University of Oslo