Bjørn Sondre Saltvik holds a master’s degree in Law from the University of Bergen. As part of his degree, Bjørn Sondre was an exchange student at both the University of Sydney and Renmin University in Beijing. In Sydney, he specialized among other things in civil dispute resolution, focusing on negotiation, mediation and arbitration in commercial matters.
Bjørn Sondre has worked as an intern at the Norwegian Embassy in Sarajevo. He has previous experience as an entrepreneur. In the spring of 2019, he submitted his master’s thesis at the University of Bergen, with GDPR and privacy as the main topic.
- 2023 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2019 – 2023 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2018 Intern, The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2012 – 2013 Manager and innovator, Frii UB (Young Enterprise)
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2019 Master of Law, University of Bergen