Asbjørn Lyséll Dølvik works mainly with contract law, construction law, real estate, and civil dispute resolution within the abovementioned areas. He has special experience and expertise within contract drafting, ongoing claims and change management, final settlements and final settlement disputes, as well as mediation and legal processes before ordinary courts and through arbitration.
Asbjørn also has considerable experience in handling English-language contracts and disputes. He completed parts of his law degree in England and specialises in English contract law and EU law.
Asbjørn is ranked as one of Norway’s best lawyers within construction law by Finansavisen‘s lawyer survey for 2022, and as “Next Generation Partner” by Legal 500.
- 2015 – Partner, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2015 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- 2011 – 2014 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- 2012 – 2013 Deputy judge, Oslo tingrett
- 2009 – 2011 Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- 2007 – 2009 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2009 License to practice law
- 2006 Cand. jur., Universitetet i Oslo