Anders Takvam Rekve holds a master’s degree in Law from the University of Bergen. In May 2021, Anders submitted his master’s thesis on liability for contract facilitators in the event of property damage caused by negligence.
During his studies he was employed by the University of Bergen as both student tutor and research assistant.
- 2021 – Associate, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2020 – 2021 Research assistant, University of Bergen
- 2020 Trainee, Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma AS
- 2020 Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS
- 2019 Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Grette AS
- 2018 – 2019 Student tutor, University of Bergen
Membership | Post
Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2021 Masters of Law, University of Bergen
- 2015 Business, One-year programme, Inland Norway University of Applied Science